Model Name GeForce RTX™ 3070 SUPRIM X 8G
Graphics Processing Unit NVIDIA®
Interface PCI Express®
Cores 5888 Units
Extreme Performance: 1920 MHz (Dragon
Boost: 1905 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode)
Memory Speed 14 Gbps
Memory 8GB GDDR6
Memory Bus 256-bit
DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified
in HDMI 2.1)
HDCP Support Y
Power consumption 280W
Power connectors 8-pin x 2
Recommended PSU 750W
Card Dimension (mm) 335 x 140 x 61 mm
Weight (Card / Package) 1736g / 3026g
DirectX Version Support 12 API
OpenGL Version Support 4.6
Multi-GPU Technology Y
Maximum Displays 4
VR Ready Y
Adaptive Vertical Sync Y
Digital Maximum Resolution 7680 x 4320
MSI RTX™ 3070 SUPRIM X 8GB GDDR6 (3Y)
Warranty – 3 Years
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1905 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode) / 14 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
TRI FROZR 2S Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Close Quarters Heatpipe & Heatsink: Memory modules have their own close quarters heatpipe and heatsink for dedicated cooling.
- Copper Baseplate: A solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all the heatpipes.
- Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.