ASUS USB-AC56 is a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi adapter with a USB 3.0 connection that brings high-performance wireless networking support to desktop and notebook PCs. The USB-AC56 features a USB 3.0 connection with support for wireless data rates up to 300 Mbit/s at 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbit/s at 5 GHz with compatible routers. Suitable for use with both desktop and notebook PCs, the USB-AC56 features a dual internal antenna design for great wireless network coverage with minimal desktop clutter and a removable high-gain external antenna that boosts reception still further in weak Wi-Fi signal areas.
- Next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi — up to three times faster than 2×2 802.11n adapters
- Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- AiRadar technology provides a stronger signal over greater distances
- External high-gain antenna for 150% stronger Wi-Fi signal
- USB 3.0 connection for high-performance wireless networking with desktop and notebook PCs